There's nothing like the taste and smells of warm spices during the Holidays, and a family favorite here at Todd's Premium Foods is Mulled Hot Apple Cider. Our signature Mulling Spices is a foolproof and decadent treat to warm the hands, hearts and bellies of every friend and family member as temperatures turn cold.
To prepare this quick, premium mulled cider follow our recipe, below. Cheers!
Todd's Premium Mulled Cider
Using Todd's Premium Mulling Spices
- Med-sized Slow Cooker (we used a 4 quart)
- Ladle for serving
- Mugs for serving
Optional (to garnish):
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Orange slices
- Cranberries or cloves
- Add 1 Gal Apple Cider to slow cooker
- Add 1/3 packet Mulling Spices (about 2 heaping Tbsp.) *Add more to taste for more flavor!
- Stir & cover
- Heat on HIGH for 30-40 mins. or until hot, stirring occasionally
- Turn down to LOW
- Serve in heat-safe mugs or cups *we used lovely clear mugs, found here at Walmart!
- Optional: Add garnishes Cinnamon Sticks, Orange Slices, Cloves
- Optional "Adult" Variation: Add 1-2 oz. bourbon or rum per mug AFTER heating to prevent alcohol evaporation (do not bring to boil)