- Add 3 lbs. of beef, 3 lbs. of pork or however much you want to make.
We recommend ½ a pound of each for a single person and add in 1 teaspoon of Italian Sausage Seasoning.
- Add 1 tbsp. per lb. meat so 6 tbsp. of Italian sausage seasoning
- Mix thoroughly
- Form into patties ¼ lb. makes 24 patties.
- Heat grill to 400°F
- Grill for 20 min
- Variations: add marinara and cheese.
- Other variations: add Todd's minced onions, add Todd's 1/4 diced jalapeno (if you like it really spicy. add Todd's green or red bell pepper. Also you can use just ground pork.
- Let rest for 2-5 min.
Bon appétit! 😋
Check out the video below of how to make burgers using Italian sausage seasoning.